September 15, 2008

Humor creates changes

A change is a necessary thing.
Though it is so, the change of the organization is delayed by a thing of the following, and disharmony continues.
Their custom.
That is not their normal; think.
Their common sense.
Their resistance without an incomprehensible meaning.
Their pride.
Their prejudice.
Their self-protection.
Their fear that was hidden.

I put a crack in such a manner to show at a glance seriously wonderfully and thought that it was a function of the humor that created harmony.

There is the art for a change.  

I think that it is art that it goes through psychological walls such as the prejudice, and create changes as if I was alright, and it is humor. 

I put a crack in such a manner to show at a glance seriously wonderfully and thought that it was a function of the humor that created harmony.

There is the art for a change.  

I think that it is art that it goes through psychological walls such as the prejudice, and create changes as if I was alright, and it is humor. 

No comments: